Customer Service Training - February 27
Customer service is the ability of an organization to constantly and consistently give the customer what they want and need. Join us for a free, two hour session professionally instructed by the UHV- Small Business Development Center. Attendees will learn about:
- The Golden Rule, Platinum Rule and the Double Platinum Rule.
- The two primary dimensions that make up customer service.
- The four types of service.
- Five positive habits.
- Managing expectations.
- Perceived messages.
- Face to face, telephone, and email etiquette.
- Five forbidden phrases.
- How to say no
- How to deal with unhappy customers
- Why customers quit
Great customer service is a restless science and one that depends on continual reflection, refinement and improvement.
Call the Chamber to reserve your spot. Lunch provided by the Yoakum Economic Development Corporation. (361) 293 2309